Balance payment

Outstanding payments can be made via this form and Stripe. Please enter the childs full name and the amount you are paying. You will then be re-directed to Stripe where you can securely make a payment using a credit or debit card. NEVER SEND CREDIT CARD DETAILS VIA EMAIL.
Note: amounts should be entered using a decimal point (.) to seperate Dollars and Cents and not a comma (,)